2017 NARHC MEMBERSHIP
CLICK HERE for a NARHC Fillable Membership Application (new members or those with changes). Then print & mail/email in with pmt.
CLICK HERE for NARHC Membership RENEWALs (for past members). NOTE: 2017 Invoices have been created. You may pay with a credit card if your membership has no changes. The Primary Contact must log in and then go to My Acct/My Transactions/Pay Open Orders. RHCs or Non-RHCs are the members so you must be on the organizational profile or shopping on behalf of the org to see Membership Invoices. If no invoice, you can just go shopping for one in the NARHC store or call us 866-306-1961.
The standard membership year is Jan. 1-Dec. 31 (and we don’t pro-rate) so join by Jan. 1 for full value!
NARHC Membership Discounts:
1) A First time NARHC-Member Discount (for RHC types)
2) A Group Discount, and
3) Discounted Joint Memberships with three State Associations (CA, MO, TX).
Those seeking RHCs seeking membership for the 1st time should fill out an application and register through the NARHC office to receive the discounted price. Fax (866-311-9606), email to email@example.com or mail to NARHC, 2 E. Main St., Fremont, MI 49412. You may call 866-306-1961 for a quick look up to check the membership status of your RHC or Non-RHC.
What are the Benefits of a NARHC Membership?
- Representation & “your voice” in Washington before Congress and federal agencies
- Discounts to the NARHC Spring & Fall Institutes ($100 off per person)!
- Free Benchmarking for Member RHCs
- Experts available to provide information about policies affecting practice in rural areas
- 10% OFF on AAAASF & The Compliance Team Certifications & Recertifications
- Networking opportunities with other rural health clinic providers, policy-makers, and representatives from businesses serving rural health clinics
- Quarterly newsletter—NARHC News—providing up-to-date information on the latest developments in rural health care policy
- Timely publication of legislative alerts—the NARHC Legislative Update—on issues of importance to rural health clinics
- Opportunities to be at the forefront of policy development by serving on the Board
- Exclusive arrangements with businesses that work with RHCS
- Newly updated website for RHC resource needs
- Discount registration (up to $100 off per person) at NARHC Conferences Spring and Fall
- Educational programs
- FREE Online trainings
- NARHC Membership Directory
- FREE – Discount Prescription Cards (for employees and customers)
- Discount Background Checks