State RHC Associations
- California Association of Rural Health Clinics (CARHC) Improves communication among RHCs and other community providers, and various California state agencies through education and outreach in order to ensure improved care of patients.
- Missouri Association of Rural Health Clinics (MARHC) Provides information specific to federally-certified Rural Health Clinics. Includes a map of RHC’s in Missouri, legislative information, and additional resources.
- Texas Association of Rural Health Clinics (TARHC) Provides services and benefits to rural health clinics in the state including technical assistance, listing of clinics, educational opportunities, recruitment assistance, and more.
- Rural Health Clinic Association of Washington (RHCAW) Works to improve the quality of healthcare and maintain access to healthcare in Washington State rural communities by promoting collaboration and education.
- Association of Rural Health Clinics of Colorado (ARHCC) Works to advocate, support, strengthen, and promote Rural Health Clinics locally and nationally.
- Iowa Association of Rural Health Clinics (IARHC) Provides strategic leadership and acts as a liaison for rural health clinics in the state of Iowa.
- Kansas Association of Rural Health Clinics (KARHC) – The current Chairwoman of the group is Jill Daughhetee, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Rural Health Clinic Coalition (VRHCC) – The purpose of the Virginia Rural Health Clinic Coalition is to provide information, education, and networking opportunities for Virginia’s Rural Health Clinics. VRHCC operates under the umbrella of the Virginia Rural Health Association.