Compliance, CEUs, & Quality Professional Development for RHCs
The National Association of Rural Health Clinics, in partnership with Relias Learning, is pleased to offer online training opportunities for Rural Health Clinic providers and staff. We’ve designed two options so you can choose the one that best meets your needs.
1) CEQuick ~ Go directly to the NARHC CEQ page, http://narhc.cequick.com/, and choose the course or courses you need in the areas of Compliance & OSHA, Community Oriented Primary Care, Leadership & Workforce, and Clinical. Take one course at a time and pay as you go. NOTE: At the link above it will ask for the NARHC member discount code before ordering for the first time. Give them the following code: 4NARHCmembers
2) Unlimited access to Relias Learning’s Community Health Open Library ~ over 800 hours of online training including courses on compliance and OSHA, quality improvement, leadership and workforce development, as well as medical, dental, and behavioral health care.
Regardless of the option you choose, you can take advantage of course offerings to demonstrate compliance and competency. The tracking and reporting features will allow you to document your training for your recertification process.
Here is a sample of courses to meet your needs:
- Emergency Preparedness in Healthcare
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- Infection Prevention
- Fire Safety
- Identifying and Preventing Dependent Adult Abuse and Neglect
Are you an RHC focused on improving quality and becoming a Patient Centered Medical Home?
You won’t want to miss this PCMH Course Series:
- Patient Centered Medical Home Part 1: Transformation and Recognition
- Patient Centered Medical Home Part 2: Enhance Access and Continuity
- Patient Centered Medical Home Part 3: Identify, Plan and Manage Care
- Patient Centered Medical Home Part 4: Support, Track, and Measure
- Patient Centered Medical Home Part 5: Sustaining and Submitting the NCQA PCMH 2011 Application
More about the full, unlimited access option…
These online courses and training management tools will be able to assist Rural Health Clinic staff to achieve their day to day operational & professional development training at an affordable rate. Course work is designed to meet regulatory and compliance training for National accreditation organizations such as Joint Commission and AAAHC.
This system provides optimum, cost effective training, while allowing unlimited, 24/7 access for clinics of every size. New subject matter is added on a recurring basis, which allows you to pick and choose courses that meet the most pressing needs of your clinic. Automated administrative tracking, reporting, and training assignments are just a few convenient features included with this package.
This system was designed to help agencies stay compliant with training mandates, and maximize educational and professional opportunities while reducing overall training expenditures for staff. Register for a demo now
For more information on the LMS purchasing option, email or call 800-729-9198 x284.
“This is an excellent tool for RHCs to use for training employees. Relias Learning has an extensive library of courses which can be used onsite at the clinic at flexible times, and the program can be tailored for the specific needs of each clinic. We are excited to offer this as a benefit to our members as additional value to membership in NARHC,” says Gail Nickerson, Vice President, NARHC.